Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not much...but had a fun hunt at Forest Park.

deeponedge

Forced Bryce to skip work today and we hunted in St. Louis for a while.
I guess I really didn't have to twist his arm that hard...and we had a lot if fun hunting.
I didn't find nothing great but was pretty happy with 3 silvers and 2 indians to go along with 4 wheaties and the magnificent ring.:rolleyes:
He found 2 barber dimes and 2 mercs to go along with 4 indians.
Here's a picture of my finds for a days work.
[attachment 247330 102412221615.jpg]

take your finds pic on a pizza coupon.:clapping:

I see where your mind was wandering to old friend.:biggrin:

Seriously though...had a great time yesterday and it was nice taking some time off work.

It's the only time I can hunt since I spend the weekends with my girlfriend and helping take care of my Dad as you know.:angel:

Nice finds too buddy..you sniffed some good keepers out of that pounded place. I love hunting there.

If I lived closer...I'd be hunting it every day.

Nice hunt D.:beers: I wish I could have gone but it was me this time who couldn't take a full day from work:shrug:
We will try to get together before long. I've been trying to do the same thing with Phil too. Glad you guys made some good finds and had fun.
Did you two hit the Steak and Shake for some grub?:)

Nice you guys got out.... :thumbup:

Congratulations Darrell, good finds and good friends what else can we hope for:thumbup: nice hunt you to.