Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not sure what all the fuss is about....

brnn53

but I've have been using the Gold Bug for a few weeks now and I don't know which model it is because I traded for it. But it has the 11 inch and the small coil and I have been having a ball with it. I swing the F75, Nautilus 2B, and Tejon but this is the most fun I have had with a detector in a long while. Light, dead on discrimination, and deeper than I thought. Here are some finds from a small picket site. Possible plate, toe tap, flat buttons, 1859 Indian, Henry bullet, concertina reed, Spencer bullet, etc.
Mike

No fuss , just working out the coin side of the detector. We love these and I personally would not trade it for the world.

I've said it before and I will say it again...best detector for me I have ever owned. And that includes my old main stay detectors I used in the past, namely Teknetics T2, Fisher CZ-5, Whites Spectrum, Minelab Soveriegn. If FT could squeeze just another 2 inches of depth out of it....wow, I would never need anything else. As it is, deoth ain't bad...Ive gotten minie balls at 9-10"...measured

Yeah, I haven't used anything else since I got the GB. Not knocking what is dug but I think any of these new GBs and G2s will surprise folks with their performance and once you learn it, it is just plain fun. I'm a relic hunter and rarely dig anything under 55 as it is almost always junk or can slaw. Good targets are always 60 and above. I still get fooled by deep iron on occasion but who doesn't?
Mike

Mike
You just identified one of my recent finds. The concertina reed

Thanks
Tony