Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not sure which is worse.

B.RATNY

Too much work or lousy weather, but both have kept me from detecting for what seemed like forever. I finally got a chance to sneak out for a bit this morning. I guess it was worth the wait.
Happy fathers day to all the dads out there..
HH Butch NY

Holee Guacamole! Awesome find! Same park where I found the unreadable date V nickel. If this isn't Father's Day, I don't know what is!

aj

Very very SWEET!
Man! I have to move out of this Florida and come up North or out West!
Wonder if the wife will agree! lol

Happy Fathers Day guys!

Pete

MMMMMMMMM-MMMMMMMMM-GOOD!!!! Nice detail, too.

SWET, SWET, SWET ..... Deliciously sweet, a great find. Is it a silver coin? better still!
Happy Father's day!
best regards

Man your not kidding, "rain rain rain" looks like this summer is a wash out. Not doing good so far, not one silver coin yet this year...Sweet half dime Butch, Congrats.....:beers:

Sorry to hear that ED. Hope you heal up soon. Your certainly not missing much lately with all the rain.
HH Butch