Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nothing fancy.......

frankj3

It's all clad and junk....so nothing fancy to talk about.

EXCEPT for how I found 50 of the 51 pennies.......

My Legacy 3500 was going crazy......signals everywhere......and none of them more than 2" deep! I pinpointed a coin with my detector and put my Legacy down, grabbed my Pro Pointer and started looking for it. Such a strong signal.....I was right on it. Just under the grass was my first find. As I laid my Pro Pointer down, while it was still on, it sounded off on another find. And then another, then another, then another......until I had found 50 pennies in an area about 3 feet X 5 feet. I was at an elementary school next to the basketball court. I was tickled to find so many coins in such a small area.....and I din't have to dig a single coin deeper than 2". Used my screwdriver so it's hard to tell I was even there. Most of the coins were found by merely moving the grass out of the way.

Found the necklace under a tree at my favorite city park, buried just under the surface in the dirt.

It was my only hunt for the weekend, but it was the most fun I have had thus far in this hobby.

HH y'all.

Frank

ONE TIME I FOUND SO MANY PENNIES IN A 3FT BY 18 IN. AREA. FINALLY SAT DOWN WITH MY PIN POINTER AND GOT 176 COPPER MEMORIALS. HH-MARK KEEP IT UP.