Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nothing going on here

deathwind1

But I did drive to Sweet Home and have me V3 Updated to a V3i---I have not been feeling good for a month so I have Not Used the Detector---Is there any one here that has If So Hows it been doing for you---I did find out that they had to lay 30 People for a while but there back to full production Now as the Over sea's Business has Picked Up A lot D.W.

If things go well for me in the next few days, I'll be hoping on to a plane next week and will be out in California until the 25th of May. I imagine that the V3 will be morphed into a V3i while I'm gone and I'll get to use it after that. I'll let you know as soon as I can how it works for me. Based on the new upgrades I'm pretty sure I'll be one happy camper when I try out the new electronics!

Sadly I have only used my V3 once since I got it on April 13th. Work is actually busting my butt here lately. 4 overnighters and 2 24 hour work days takes a lot out of a person.

The next couple of weeks are gonna be long ones as well.....

So, you will just have to wait for my report in June sometime. I'll be sure to let you know.