Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nothing is Better than the Pro

asiandigger

I been doing so well with the Garrett At Pro and believe that I have master it so I went on and purchase an expensive machine which would give me a challenge, oh no turns out my Pro is a lot better than it. A $1500 plus machine that can't tell the different between bottle caps or coin and can't tell a quarter from half dollar....that was it for me....sold it and came back to the PRO. In my honest opinion PRO and GOLD is the only way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! I was wondering where you were! Good to see you again! I'm still trying to match your success on clad and gold with My Pro...:clapping:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Yeah! I was wondering where you were! Good to see you again! I'm still trying to match your success on clad and gold with My Pro...:clapping:
Mud
I have to tell you mudpuppy for jewelry and coin the Garrett AT PRO and Garrett AT GOLD is the perfect machine. Garrett made 2 big mistake when they put out these 2 detectors. They didn't think it was a good enough machine so they price it too low...LOL. I have to tell you Garrett was wrong. EVER NOTICE THAT THE PROs AND GOLDs PRICES HAVENT DROP that should tell you something

Well, AD...you really got it down fast and hard!....I can understand a dedicated and highly skilled cladder knocking down your numbers, but you also hit a lot of gold..so that is what has got me trying to chase your success...throw up a few pics of some of your hunts!...those were magnificent!.....A guy has to wonder is Garrett is going to introduce a AtPlatinum!.
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Well, AD...you really got it down fast and hard!....I can understand a dedicated and highly skilled cladder knocking down your numbers, but you also hit a lot of gold..so that is what has got me trying to chase your success...throw up a few pics of some of your hunts!...those were magnificent!.....A guy has to wonder is Garrett is going to introduce a AtPlatinum!.
Mud
So Far since 7/28/13 35 gold rings, and 38 silver rings and couple of 14K necklace and 925 bracelet ALL WITH THE PRO. Have to be honest a few of those gold went to paid for that Mistake I made. Yes Mud I will start posting again, in the past the local guys were getting jealous of my finds L.O.L. also as a field service electronic engineer I've been working long hours and hardly have time to detect anymore. we'll sometimes to get the itch out I will go out detecting at night with a headlight on...LOL

SO FAR: 1 ROLEX WATCH 16 GOLD MEN'S WEDDING BANDS 100S OF DOLLARS IN CHANGE LADIES RINGS , CELL PHONES AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.
I ONLY BEACH HUNT IN THE SUMMER ABOUT 25 HOURS A WEEK

[size=x-large]When you can tell the detector what's under the coil, not the other way around, then you have mastered it![/size]

tarajudy said:
SO FAR: 1 ROLEX WATCH 16 GOLD MEN'S WEDDING BANDS 100S OF DOLLARS IN CHANGE LADIES RINGS , CELL PHONES AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.
I ONLY BEACH HUNT IN THE SUMMER ABOUT 25 HOURS A WEEK

As for beach hunting... I'm curious
Do you primarily hunt Salt, Fresh or a mix ?

Asiandigger, don't get me wrong I've used the AT Pro for over 4 years and think quite highly of it like you do.

But how can you say "nothing is better" when your basis for comparison seems to be only one other detector?

I agree that an AT Pro and eTrac combination is unbeatable. Thank you Garrett and thank you Minelab for the best detectors out there. It seems all historical finds don't stand a chance with your combined efforts; but get to speak go the next generation of their knowledge and beauty.

aj

Yeah, but still, silver finds on the pro, ping at different vdi's... The Pro is still the Pro. I have compared it to 6 other MD's and maybe only the one analogue detector was more precise in finding tiny metals, BUT, near the surface.