Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nothing new from Xp this year ?

I understand there is definitely something in the works
But no word as to whether it would come out in 2019
Or 2020. I would bet that whatever it is it is also
waterproof.

Where I hunt (moderate black soil) multi-frequency is no big deal. but a few improvements would be nice.

New Price on the Deus.

Price drop often accompanies the clearing out of an older model and the introduction of a new one. I don’t think we will have to wait long.

Rich

ikspeel said:
Nothing new from Xp this year ?
The deus is getting old now
Nokta,minelab comes soon with new

Well those two companies are coming out with beginners units. So I don't think neither will perform as well as a Deus or ORX. I've tried both of those companies top of the line machines and I still have a ORX.

It’s queer how you don’t dont gel with a particular model,
I’ve owned most of minelabs stable, and tried them all...I just can not get away with any of them .

The newer equinox I only had a quick go , if anyone knows I’d like to hear what the recovery speeds are like

The Deus and ORX recovery speeds are as fast if not faster in my opinion.

rutus 71 will leave the deus behind with its dual mode ,,