Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nothing old, but's it's shiny.

Dan(NM)

It sure feels good to be swinging a CTX again. I took coin hunting off for most of last year to relic hunt a pre-civil site with the Nox and did very well. I started this year hunting around a lake nearby for the first couple of months and was able to find to find quite a bit off jewelry. I got a hellava deal on what looked like an unused CTX several weeks ago and am back to my roots, deep coin hunting :)
Being in a new state, and all new territory, I fumbled around some dead sites my first few outings and have finally found a spot that has some potential to produce some silver and other goodies. Here's a pic of my first 3 hunts at this place so far, everything is coming from 7-9" deep, the place is loaded with nails which may be why it was missed. I used the 11 and 17" coil plus my bungy harness, which turned out to be exactly what the doctor ordered.

Attachments

• park1.jpg
    park1.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 192
Nice finds. You will have a very hard time beating the CTX. Other detectors may find targets but not

Nice finds. You will have a very hard time beating the CTX. Other detectors may find targets but not give the amount of information the CTX does. Welcome back to using a great detector. Best of luck in your detecting. Have fun.
Carver