Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Notka did you listen?

Jackpine Savage

Months ago the topic of coils for the Impact was brought up and several of us indicated a desire for concentric coils. Will the Impact platform support them? Are they still a possibility?

Tom

If I remember correctly they said a concentric coil would be offered but at a later date. I hope it's not too late.

I can't remember for sure what size coil we had it narrowed down to in the replies. Most wanted round and something in the 6" to 7" range seemed popular.

They said if interest was there they would. That was back then

Do coils from other detectors they make fit on this impact detector?

I'm guessing not because the impact can run at multiple frequency so the coils have to be set up for multiple while the other machines run at a single frequency