Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now I have to get honest with y'all....

I DIG A WHOLE LOT OF TRASH :rofl:

I've pictured my little shelf, it has some cool stuff on it, and I've lost count, but I think I've filled 3, maybe 4 five gallon buckets with trash iron!

We all do this also. Take it to a recycling place for some cash.

Isn't that the truth, We all dig so much trash, and usually don't post it. It kind of gives the impression that metal detectors can be set up to disc out all trash and only beep on good targets.:pinnochio

Hey ansehnlich1, that is a lot of trash, I bet there may be good stuff lurking under some of that junk so double check ya don't want to miss any good targets.
Also you might want to clean some of the trash finds just to make sure it is trash. HH Dale

Great stuff! Some of that has some artistic value, with a little wire and some time, you could make a cool mobile or something!:thumbup:
Mud

These old farm sites are an iron infested nightmare. I've found hooks, axe heads, blacksmith tools, roofing tin, equipment parts of all kinds, bolts, washers, sickle bar mower blades hit real nice and are scattered about every farm, they are flat, and triangular. It's just amazing how much iron is under the ground on each and every property I've hunted so far.

I haven't thrown it all out. Some of the items in pic 3 on the right up there are actually what I believe to be shell fragments from July 1863.