Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now its the CZ-70

Kidd

I checked on the price of a new 70 on Kellyco's site, only to find the cz-70 is no longer being produced by Fisher. I see some are still available at other vendors. It seems the 3D will soon be our only new CZ choice. Where is Fisher going? I have a C$ and the cz-5, both of which I will keep forever. Especially now, the CZ line seems to be going away. HH Kidd

I too have the C$ and 3D, Looking at all the hipe on the Edge it looks to be a good unit not much info on it. I look to see a higher end unit to popup after the new year. It looks like everyone is updating there line up. Just my thoughts. Things are changing that for sure.

Its called changing times and lets hope the new Edge is an improved and superior machine and only time will tell..I sort of smile as if I kept my CZ6 from 1992 would go as deep or deeper than any on the market..Longevity of Fisher machines such as the CZ, 1280X, and 1266 which all have been on the market for 10 plus years is certainly an attaboy for Fisher...only one left in production that I know of is the 1280X so a smart individual just might pick up one of the above used and have a nice unit at a reasonable price...