Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now thats what I call quick service

Allen in MT

I was asking Doc the other day (Friday to be exact) about a GPS unit that our club ( NW Montana Gold Prospectors) wanted to add to their Christmas raffle drawing. Doc mentioned that he had some left and I stated it would be ok for a 3rd prize, 2nd prize being a 10 oz. silver bar and 1st prize being a 16.6 gram nugget. As in the past there will be a few other items added to the raffle. Now if you have ever called Doc's place you know that he is open Monday thru Thursday, closed Fri. Sat. & Sun. Well I get an e-mail from Doc saying that it is in the mail and I should have it Monday. All I can say is that Doc and his company go out of their way to make sure you get what you want before you want it. I guess this is what makes him a stand up guy. If you have any questions about products on his web site just call, There are alot of things that aren't even on his site that he carries. Thanks for the quick service Doc.
Oh yes tickets are on sale for the club raffle, if you want some send me a PM.
enjoy and have a good day
Allen in MT

That's why I do everything right away, because otherwise I put it off.

I don't go home until everything is ready to be shipped.

I have a great mailman. I know his entire route. He comes in about 11:30 and drops off the mail and picks up what is ready to go.

About 3 pm, I call him on his cell and ask him where he is, like I said I know his entire route, and most times I know about where he will be, but he will say, "I'm over on Hazelwood." So I take him the second load for the day.

Then I go back to work and try to finish up orders. I never get out of there before 6 pm, sometimes I am there until 8:30, I have to leave then because I take the final load for the day to the main post office by the airport, and I have to be there before they close at 9pm.

Then I go home, eat, shower, fall into bed and start the day over. We only work Monday through Thursday because I need Friday to catch up on the books, clean up the place, and pay bills. I also package up any orders I get through the website.

I'm having a blast. But I could use some help. Gus has been a real blessing because he knows detectors. I need about two more people, but I don't have the time to train anyone. It is hard enough just to train them for the day to day business without having to teach them about metal detectors, and what coils go with what machines and for what reason.

Thanks guys!

DOC