Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now....the wait begins. :jump:

jimmyk

Placed my order for a new Deep Tech Gold. Will probably be here in about four weeks. From the looks of the videos, it should be a killer in nail and iron rich areas for pulling out good targets mixed in with the bad. Already have several places in mind ,including a Civil War era ghost town I've been hunting only three miles from my house. Town was relocated in 1880 to where I live now when the railroad came through. Parts of the location are carpeted with nails and iron. Should be a great complement to my Blisstool, which I love.

keep on diggin',

jimmyk in Missouri

My Vista Gold should arrive next week. I have some colonial sites that will put it to the test.

Glad to hear you're still liking the Blisstool.

Dang, Another one in Missouri!!!! Just kidding Jim, you're gonna have a blast with the Gold!!!!............Mark

My gold should be here next week also. The wait is up to 4 weeks? Demand is picking up. Cant wait to hit some freshwater beaches.

Barry that would work for me then i will have a spare. Got my week old Gold coming Sat. Let us know when the new small elipticals are available. Thanks to you and Cater for importing the Blisstool and Vista's.

Barry Extreme Detecting said:
Richard and Jim - your machines should arrive in the USA about a week from Monday.
Badger and Daryl - your machines arrive this Monday.

Perfect timing!

The snow is melting fast. I'm seeing bare ground in places.

I'll be able to use it right out of the box.

Barry Extreme Detecting said:
Richard and Jim - your machines should arrive in the USA about a week from Monday.
Badger and Daryl - your machines arrive this Monday.

Let me know when it ships so I have an idea of when it will show up.

I don't want it sitting outside for too long and getting wet if I can help it.

I will be screwd, if they show up in minnesota, cant you guys keep this quite.