Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Now this is a MEGA CLAD & Grab !!

BH_Landstar_

I've not got out much, but......... using the CTX....

Over the last two weekends at one place I have pulled over $50.00 from one place, yesterday (Sunday) was the best day, came home with $30.45. Also pulled 3 silver rings and a silver earring.

The quarters, there was and still is so many of them that I decided I was just going to cherry pick them, I plan to go back this weekend and pull some more. I've not had a $30.00 day in two years, and yesterday was great just to do a spare change grab over 3 hours (yep, $10 per hour, that's how many quarters are there at this place!).

Have a great week guys.

Saints be my Shield! :surprised: Truly a huge haul on Q's and silver!:clapping:

I thought you wiped out all the big clad in your territory? Whats the deal? Gimme sort of an idea of what type of location or event you scarfed this all up at?
Mud

I have a park like that. Built in late 1960's so nobody detects there because there is no silver. Big fields where girls softball and pop warner games are held. First time I detected there I only cherry picked quarters and dug 122 in about 3 hours. Since then, I would say I have dug close to 1,000 quarters over the years. I usually never leave until I have dug at least 30-40 quarters. Pickings are getting slim but I still hit it every fall after football season ends to get all the coins dropped that year !

mudpuppy said:
Saints be my Shield! :surprised: Truly a huge haul on Q's and silver!:clapping:

I thought you wiped out all the big clad in your territory? Whats the deal? Gimme sort of an idea of what type of location or event you scarfed this all up at?
Mud

Hi Mud ..... A very popular / busy sports complex in the next town over, it's so busy it's hard to get there and detect at times.

Nicely done, crazy clad man...great grand total...ive had some great clad hunts maybe equal in coin total but never that high in dollar amount, well done...