Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox 900 headphone options

Confused on compatible phones for my Nox 900, both wired and wireless, underwater, and ear buds please. I have the ML 85s and a pair of Black Widows. Will the Widows work with an adapter? Anything other than the ML yellows for underwater? Wireless ear buds? Totally confused, please help! TIA

Confused on compatible phones for my Nox 900, both wired and wireless, underwater, and ear buds please. I have the ML 85s and a pair of Black Widows. Will the Widows work with an adapter? Anything other than the ML yellows for underwater? Wireless ear buds? Totally confused, please help! TIA
I have wireless earbuds. I had to buy a Bluetooth transmitter to use them. I also have bone conductors that will pair with the transmitter.

Attachments

• 20230524_090506.jpg
    20230524_090506.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 78
I use the black widows with the minelab adaptor or get use the screw-in adaptor straight to the box or the ML wireless.

Well, I was looking for waterproof headphones for my wife to use with her X-Terra Pro and after some research settled on a pair of Detecting Adventures Thresher waterproof phones. They arrived yesterday and I'm very impressed after a short bit of air testing. They are very comfortable, have a nice long cord, sound good so far, have plenty of volume, are MUCH lighter than my LS Pelso waterproof phones (no longer available) and fit all the Equinox series detectors and the X-Terra Pro. And the price is decent.

Well, I was looking for waterproof headphones for my wife to use with her X-Terra Pro and after some research settled on a pair of Detecting Adventures Thresher waterproof phones. They arrived yesterday and I'm very impressed after a short bit of air testing. They are very comfortable, have a nice long cord, sound good so far, have plenty of volume, are MUCH lighter than my LS Pelso waterproof phones (no longer available) and fit all the Equinox series detectors and the X-Terra Pro. And the price is decent.
I like the ones I have too.
I have not heard much about them, but am well satisfied with them.

I recently purchased a pair of Threshers, too. Now, I just need to find time to give them a test run. Time is running short. At least it is up here in the North West.

I recently purchased a pair of Threshers, too. Now, I just need to find time to give them a test run. Time is running short. At least it is up here in the North West.
Oops, that should have read Mid-West. :oops: