Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox 900 Nice! 2 hour coin hunt.

KSDfisher77

Got out this morning for a short hunt, had just enough rain to make a guy mad. Just Enough to wet the pavement🤬

I was using a youtubers coin program with a few minor changes on tone breaks & volumes & running in 4khz with the 10x5 coiltek coil.

What a fun lil hunt I had, lmao been too dry & hot. But I got a nice 2 hour hunt in, but the ground is way too dry still. I'm blaming the jumpy TID#'s to the dry dirt.

The Nox 900 was slamming on the audio to dig, but the TID#'s were kinda jumpy. I mainly hunt by audio & glance at the screen from time to time. But the coins speak for the fun I was having before the sun & heat ran me off. Thanks for looking.
20230629_183556.jpg

I tied you with 2 wheats, but you romped me on clad and cents. Dry here, too, so am a bit selective on where I dig. Good job! HH jim tn
Yeah the 2 wheats were 8" deep & a iffy TID#'s but the audio was good. There was nails in both holes, so between the dry dirt & nails I figured that was affecting the TID#'s.

Yeah this local park is not detected like it used to be. 1st year I had my Whites DFX I dug a touch over $486 in newer clad out of this park. A touch of gold & lots of silver rings. You can dig $2-$5 in clad everytime you go there. Just depends how long you want to swing the coil. Thanks.

Still trying to get up off the floor, $486.00???
Send GPS please…..🤔😂

Still trying to get up off the floor, $486.00???
Send GPS please…..🤔😂
Yeah when I was a younger lad, about 1990 was the last detectorist I've seen in this park. I started swinging the coil around 2000-02 when they 1st released the Whites DFX.

I've found whole rolls of quarters on 2 separate occasions also found a roll of sacagawea dollars in this park. The paper rolls must have split, spilling quarters & dollars around everywhere.

Best find was a 10k Helzberg gold watch, the leather strap had broke, resulting in a bobby dazzler of a find for me!!!😎 I did the happy dance that day!