Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox upgrade on silver coins...

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
C

calabash digger

Heres the new upgrade on silver coins...[video]https://youtu.be/z0NNFVdQdF4[/video]

Numbers seem high for coins?

Silver will be a little higher since silver is more conductive. Also....... it depends on getting the coin in the sweet spot on the coil....... coil flip, angle, and location on the coil matters.

dewcon4414 said:
Silver will be a little higher since silver is more conductive. Also....... it depends on getting the coin in the sweet spot on the coil....... coil flip, angle, and location on the coil matters.
Thanks just updated mine depth was always off seemed.

Yes the ID numbers seem higher on the coins in ground. I did not seem to have all the chatter .. it seemed smoother. Pinpoint seemed to be better, no really low sound then loud like it did.. I will know more later when I hit the park for some testing..

Well i hit the beach with mine today for 5 hours......... didnt see much sense in torturing myself any longer i only got 4 targets PERIOD. It was one of those BING YOUR OWN TARGETS kind of day if you want to test anything.

Dont feel bad I have been doing that for a week.....lol

dewcon4414 said:
Well i hit the beach with mine today for 5 hours......... didnt see much sense in torturing myself any longer i only got 4 targets PERIOD. It was one of those BING YOUR OWN TARGETS kind of day if you want to test anything.

I feel so much better now knowing my Equinox (and you) is/are normal when not finding anything...… of course, you could make a trip up here and help dig some of those RL pennies and rings...….

Cliff

Cliff......... anytime you need a trash digger im your man. Hey ...... dont talk about those pennies...... sometimes you just get lucky and get a gold ring with onyx lol. Let me know....... im tired or smelling like a fish from Red Tide. Wondering if i should bring my Xcal and do some comparisons?

Dew

With my soil, I'm pretty excited about the ability to run full sensitivity without all the chatter. I usually had to run about 3/4 sensitivity. That was the first thing I noticed. I have an AC unit about 15 feet away ( i know its a bad place to put a test garden, but its the only place available) the Nox seems to handle EMI well when the AC kicks on and runs extremely quiet. That was the second thing I noticed. And the last thing I noticed was it reaches a 9-inch dime consistently making an iffy signal a sure thing and verticle coins at 6 inches are mine. Just had a couple hours with the update but I think it will help in my situation and so far I'm pretty happy with the new update.

Bob38 said:
With my soil, I'm pretty excited about the ability to run full sensitivity without all the chatter. I usually had to run about 3/4 sensitivity. That was the first thing I noticed. I have an AC unit about 15 feet away ( i know its a bad place to put a test garden, but its the only place available) the Nox seems to handle EMI well when the AC kicks on and runs extremely quiet. That was the second thing I noticed. And the last thing I noticed was it reaches a 9-inch dime consistently making an iffy signal a sure thing and verticle coins at 6 inches are mine. Just had a couple hours with the update but I think it will help in my situation and so far I'm pretty happy with the new update.

Good to hear (read) that the update is working out. Best of luck!