Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

nt

n/t

I took the T2 to a patch of woods were I can still dig bullets. Very low minerals here so I ran all metal, sensitivity at 80 and checked in disc,no problem finding lead. Most were down 10 inches. I like this detector allot. It is going to be placed in my arsenal along with my XP Goldmaxx, Shadow X5, MXT. Pics to follow.

Thanks for taking the time and being so methodical in your search. Really good information.
One question, I am not familiar with Nautilus machines, so is there a large coil for it? If so, I just want to clarify that the larger coil would not be an advantage to you because of the ground matrix even though the larger standard coil on the T2 had no problem.

First off....very nice finds and thanks for the report.
I have a question for ya. Do you find that the IIb performs better than a Baron? I was thinking of getting a Cointrax II if if will out perform my Explorer II for depth on coins. But now, after reading your post, I may have to rethink this.Ihave my T-2 coming this week and have a perfect spot to test it against my EX II. I'm getting very excited about getting and testing the T-2 for myself. Thanks again for sharing your finds.

The reale looks like it could be a copy.Just doesn't look quite right to me.At least you can get out and hunt.Getting a little restless myself.Dave

Guess that shows the iron handling ability :hot: I'm glad you got to match it with the Nautilus.

Thats in 4 tone audio. There is still the 2 and 3 tone modes. Probally the 2 tone (low-ferrous, high-non-ferrous) would perform just as well?

Great hunts sure make you feel good, don't they. Congrats on some nice coins.

Happy Tek'ing :detecting:

For those interested in a TID machine, the T-2 is certainly worthy of their consideration...

I still fondly remember my first *real* TID machine, a BH Big Bud Pro. Found some good stuff with it and learned a bunch.

n/t

I don't understand your reasoning. DD coils are measured front to back.