Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

nt

I found it hit very good on smaller nuggets and on a stoney meteorites better than my MXT did in all 3 modes. I think it may do well if it can be ground balanced in some hot gold producing ground.

as a casual detector. In all metal, you can hunt while keeping the Manual GC setting as last used and just keep your thumb on the dial and adjust as needed to keep it just right. Remember each detent is an adjustment and there are 5 detents between numbers.

The threshold hum has enough range to get it tight with a good pair of headphones. Even though it only shows a +9 to -9 number range, it is just like the ground cancel control in that every detent is a setting. Five detents between numbers. So you really get 45 settings above zero and 45 settings below 0.

Need good headphones to take advantage of this though.

:detecting:

but my buddy with the claim got sick. We're re-scheduling for March. Hopefully by then others will have gotten to try it out on nuggets in their natural habitat and we can compare notes.

:detecting: