Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nugget shooting coil

rjsupersonic

I want to add another coil to my collection, this one for nugget hunting. Is anyone using the X Terra 705 for gold prospecting and if so which coil is recommended? I see that Minelab has a 5x10 elliptical and a 10" DD both are 18.75 khz any advice would be helpful. The 10DD is about 40 dollars less.

In your case I would go for the 5x10"DD or the little
waterproof 6"DD HF, both sniff up the smallest bits.

The 10"DD HF might work for bigger nuggets.

Mike

Thanks think I will go with the 5x10 thanks. Seems to be a lack of X Terra gold prospectors on this forum.

rjsupersonic said:
Seems to be a lack of X Terra gold prospectors on this forum.
Most that are on this forum are down-under, and it's their peak of summer. In another month or so they'll be back from the gold fields posting their finds.