Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nuttall

SandPhantom

Cant seem to get in contact with Travis to order my scoop. Hopefully, its just due to taking time off for the holiday. The website wont allow me to place an order either.

he could be closed for holiday-call him on mon.its the best scoop on the market so don't give up on him-hes very honest yet also very busy.also he may be having problems with his material supplier.wait till next week and get a hold of him.

I agree! Need to get that bad-boy on order! :super:

Travis is in! Scoop on the way!!!!!!! Super nice guy to deal with.

http://www.nuttallenterprises.com/servlet/StoreFront

i have the same problem,no return call cant proceed at checkout etc etc etc...............and you have to have a paypal account??????????? totally makes no sense to me !

Hey Rick! Be sure to talk to Travis by calling. He has a lot of irons in the fire and just got married but he's a really nice guy and has gone over and above for me in the past. Not to mention he makes one of the tougher scoops out there!

Travis will return your call. He is fairly busy and is great to deal with.

yeah , i left him a message friday and hope i get a return call. same area code phone number and i would be more than glad to drive and pay and pick up ! is it the 48" diamond head that all the raves are about?

Since I'm 6'4" i went with his advice on the 48".

What scoop did you have? I'll let you know.