Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

O.K. Dumb question time.

bossman

Ok I have an ace 250 with the std coil, the sniper coil and the 9x12 coil would it be worth getting the ace 350 ,or not that much difference?

:usaflag:I have to agree. With the added DD coil you'll have yourself a killer set-up.

Has anyone tried the new 8.5x11 DD coil on their Ace 250, and how does it perform?

Regards Tarot (Bob)

Sounds like you're pretty well equipped. Pick up the new DD coil and you'll be close to having a 350 minus the iron chip and the slightly higher frequency which isn't enough to set the world on fire. The DD coil is the biggest improvement on the 350 performance wise. One thing it does is make pinpointing a real piece of cake.

Bill

From the land of the Bluenose....thinking maybe another model then the 350.....for those times a Garrett acts up due to soil or other. Also type of hunting you are doing. Gud luck on whatever youz!

bossman said:
Ok I have an ace 250 with the std coil, the sniper coil and the 9x12 coil would it be worth getting the ace 350 ,or not that much difference?

Bossman, What type of hunting do you like to do most?
The ACE 250 is a good coin detector and with the newer DD coil it would be even better.
I dont know if you would see much difference in buying the complete ACE 350.
The frequency that the ACE 250 operates on is 8Khz and that is very good for coins and ground penetration.

Higher frequency detectors like the new AT PRO (15Khz) wont penetrate the ground quite as deeply but is more sensitive to gold items.

Mostly schools,parks and tot lots, I'm not unhappy with the 250 at all it has paid for its self many times over. I thought about the AT pro but dont have enough time off to justify it.