Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OAK Island... the great one found an ook, by god man he found a bloody ook... hehehee

Mark ( ohio )

after this dumb azz kept on ranting about finding a ook in the well they were excavating, my wife from the other room had to finally ask, what the hell is he ranting about, whats a ook ?? After I explained to her his english pronunciation of words is not like ours ( He is english you know ) he doesn't pronounce t's and h's when he talks.. Her response was spot on, what a stupid show !!

after this dumb azz kept on ranting about finding a ook in the well they were excavating, my wife from the other room had to finally ask, what the hell is he ranting about, whats a ook ?? After I explained to her his english pronunciation of words is not like ours ( He is english you know ) he doesn't pronounce t's and h's when he talks.. Her response was spot on, what a stupid show !!
The ‘ook’ was pretty cool looking but not enough to keep folks interested in an hour long show. Ask any archeologists if they would watch a show for an hour and it only had an old ‘hook’ to show for it.
Tony

But what about the increasing Gold percentage in the wood in the Garden Shaft??? Yeah, the ook made me laugh but c’mon, ya know you’re pulling for the guys…..

For all the time they've spent putting around.
And the equipment available to them.
They could have pile drives steel walls down a hundred ft or more at least 500 ft in diameter.
Hydro excavated. Ran thru an Alaskan size trommel sluice. Backfilled. Pulled the pilings. Moved and been done Inna couple years.
Just a stupid Drama show.
Like to many others.
Like Snovel in Alaska. Getting tired of the rich snotty kid.