Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oct 2014 totals and percentages

BH505Man

Didn't get out much in October 2014, so only found 14 US coins.

of these:
clad dimes - 2 = 14.29%
nickels - 4 = 28.57%
cents - 8 = 57.14%

Of the cents, 3 are copper and 5 are zinc.
Other than these finds, I wasn't able to get out detecting the rest of 2014.

Hey Walt! How is it going?

I've been laid up with severe tendinitis in my elbow and carpal tunnel. I had hand surgery in Jan and I'm just now getting to where I can do things again. Holding my unit is still a bit much for me so I may be another few weeks away before I can start hunting again.

Before my medical issues I was on track to have my Legacy pay for itself by year's end. Almost nearly, but not quite hardly.........

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Happy hunting y'all.

Frank

Frank, Good to hear from you. I haven't been out detecting much. Only got out a few times. Have a neighbor who bought a house recently. The house was built around the early 1900s, so shows promise of finding some of the older silver coins. I've been invited to search the yard, so I am lookng forward to getting the detectors out soon.
HH.
Walt

Good luck my friend! That should be fun and productive too.
We're still in the cold and rainy season right now too......although no where near the weather you guys have.....it's still miserable for us! LOL

HH Y'all.

Frank