Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Odds & Ends

drkp88

A friend of mine is selling her aunt's home for her. Old farmhouse built around 1917 and has a building lot size yard on each side of the house. The rest of the farmland has been developed over the years. She gave me permission to check the whole area.
Wouldn't you know it - not a silver to be found! A handful of clad and about a dozen wheats - not even an IH, lol
I dug the typical junky stuff and just included a photo of some of the more "interesting" objects.
Well, you can't win them all! Next week I have another house to do where I have open permission. Maybe my luck will be better!
HH - Bruce

I've been diggin my own property on and off for years and am now thinking its planted on top of a dump.. notta zip .. 2 wheats a couple clad and half a 4 gallon bucket of trash.. I burried a quarter at 6 inches and couldnt pick it up with stock or large coil... thinking smaller coil is in order. Lucky is having another property to detect... That'd make me happy.. actually I have been pickin on another property and enjoy when i get the chance. I like that old pontiac emblem.

Perhaps yards have been redone and filled in..We know some areas they didn't have a coin to lose but would have expected a wheatie or two...

Some great old stuff there - sometimes the coins just aren't there. Better luck next time. My house was built in 1925, but the couple never had kids, and must have been tight with their coins, because I have never found any old coins here.