Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Off topic.........Having issues with the computer........

Art (NWOH)

Most everything seems to look good on the monitor, but DVD's play way to dark to watch. Don't know if settings somewhere are screwed up or not.

Would like opinions if you think this picture of the GT looks about right, or if it looks way to dark or bright.

Thanks
HH

my pics look good to me and you. Your pics look good to me. Must be something about the DVD player......not that I like to watch DVD's on the puter instead of the TV.

Had some conflict between Sandy's(my old lady) laptop and what I was seeing(compaq tower & HP monitor) with different pics, and how each played DVD's.

All I was really worried about is if I was posting pics once in a while that looked good to me, but looked like crap to you guys.

Thanks.

HH

Figured that those with a GT would be able to tell if it looked about right or not. Darn DVD drive never did play a movie right (always way too dark).
Had no way of knowing if the pics I post once in a while will look right to everyone else or not. Usually have to brighten the pics the Nikon takes by a little to make them look right to me.

Had power glitches for the last 4 hrs. Crashed the 'puter.

Thanx for the feedback.

HH