Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oh Yeah, Still here after all these years

Bugar In. USA

Me and the old Scorpion, havn’t been posting cause like many folk, had health problems, family problems, and other stuff that kept me busy, oh , I got out from time to time whenever problems or weather permitted, got out this morn for few hours, got a few coins, some junk, and not good belly button jewelry, so actually I guess I did OK. ., wasn’t skunked anyhow.
Scorpion does a wonderful job, just as it always has, very predictable, very solid detector, So mebbe it’s old, works flawlessly, finds everything that’s there, not a good detector, just a. Great detector.

I own a real nice condition Scorpion w/ 2 coils (elliptical and 4"sniper coil)
Been out a few times with her the last couple years also as I had been battling
Health issues myself. Had surgery back in February and am slowly coming
back to life . Feel the best I have in 3 years. One thing I feel about the Scorpion
is making sure that ground balance is set RIGHT or you'll be fighting a losing battle
trying to detect and will miss much. I will say in my opinion this machine might be
Old Tech. but fully capable of giving many machines a run for their money. For a
Gold machine, it will find Coins and Jewelery with no problems. Just not a real Depth monster...
Hope your feeling much better these days Bugar and it only gets Better for you.
Have a great year and will keep an eye out for any of your posts or any tips on
using the Scorpion as I don't have a whole lot of time on her. Maybe 25 hours but
for an Old Tech. unit, I enjoy grabbing her now and then as it's a fun machine to use.
Take care. ..
silverseeker 2

Hey— all right, they get it done, most places I hunt the g b just sets about perfect, if I leave the state or traveling very far from the area I adjust for the soil, just been using this one for 8-10 years so getting it figured out pretty good, gotta get out my manual and see how many years I have had this one, mounted it on whites rods (4-5 yr ago)for smaller travel package, I get ya a pic. Hang in there.

Me and the old Scorpion, havn’t been posting cause like many folk, had health problems, family problems, and other stuff that kept me busy, oh , I got out from time to time whenever problems or weather permitted, got out this morn for few hours, got a few coins, some junk, and not good belly button jewelry, so actually I guess I did OK. ., wasn’t skunked anyhow.
Scorpion does a wonderful job, just as it always has, very predictable, very solid detector, So mebbe it’s old, works flawlessly, finds everything that’s there, not a good detector, just a. Great detector.
Out with the Scorpion today, pandemic and all, hit an old woods hoping for some goodies, looks like nothing ever even been in the woods, found some scraps of fence wire, unknown pieces of rusted tin, an old pipe fitting, and I think maybe a old lead bullet, no other trash, not squat, I guess. Will hit mother place in day or so, gettin cold and windy rite now. 12/12/2020