Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ohio Boys Inbound on Saturday

I actually knew they were planning on coming back that last time they were here, but Jim Confirmed it. See you in "Surf Church"

They're facing competition the likes of which they've never seen this time. It's starting to look like a club hunt out there much of the time these days and I have a feeling you will all be tripping over each other on Saturday. I think there may be enough for everybody though.

Hi guy,s
new to forum
Just bought a Explorer II Iv used whites most of the time so i have to learn this machine,hopefully with a little advice
also looking for others to go hunting with have been tr,n for around 30 years
Have hunted Germany for about a year back in 1996,
also the south west new Mexico Co, Ariz. Utah
Penna exct lol
live in Ohio now
looking on tips for this Explorer II
Thankz
Don
:twodetecting: :thumbup:

alot of info on the site here, just look around. As soon as this wind stops im sure the guys and gals will be hitting the beaches up and down the coast real hard for goodies.