Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok another word on whites customer service.

Jason in TN

I had some problems with my V3 at the beach as you may have read in some past post. Talking to Carl and ak 123 we decided the salt calibration may be off.Today I come home and find a shiny new V3 at my door and shipped 2 day air not cheap I will assure you. I will be shipping the one that needs repair off to them and i now have a new V3 with all the updates in my hands. I will head for the beach and give it a try next week also got a 950 coil as I found it works better in the salt than the DD. I have purchased many detectors over the years and have never had a detector company treat me as well as Whites. Last buddy I had send in a Minelab for repair it was 6 weeks before he saw it again. Thanks Carl and every one at Whites I am a happy camper with my new V3 can not wait to give it a try at the beach. If I find any gold you will know. Where I am going this time there are not many crowds but will be back to Myrtle soon so there will be some V3 gold in my future I am sure.

:clapping: :super:

Whites is first class in my book.

Jason

Jason, Please post what you think of the 950 coil on the beach.
I also ordered one as I do a lot of beach hunting.

I have went from 0 to 3 White's detectors this summer ... the way they treat my calls to them has a lot to do with that.
And the fact that the new V3 is a killer detector helps. ... :bouncy: ... Happy Camper

Not that I am giving up my Sovereign or Excalibur just adding new tools to the arsenal.