Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK... Back To The Headphones Questions for the SE Pro....

I read all the recent posts on the headphones for the SE Pro. The majority are in favor of the SunRay Pro Golds. Here's my question: I picked up a pair of the Killer B's Wasp headphones last summer. Due to my school/work and the weather schedule, I did not get out at all last year to hunt. So I didn't get to try the Killer B's out. Plus I haven't heard to much about them here on the Explorer Forum. So would you recommend that I sell them now as new and put the money towards the Sun Rays? Bryce mentioned that the Sunrays are "treble" and give a better sound on the deep silver. Or should I stick with them for now? I DO NOT PLAN TO GO ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT GETTING OUT TO HUNT! IT WAS AWFUL!

Thanks

Jim

[size=large]stick with the bee's. they're a quality headset. unless you're into deep serious hunting i'd not change at all and even then the bees are up there with the best.

HH[/size]

What you could do if feasible........

Get a pair of Sunray.......Do a side by side comparison. At that point you will know that you made the right choice.

It will save you the trouble that if you do prefer one brand......

You can sell the other pair, Then offer an opinion or thought's on your compasion....That could help others faceing the same issue.

This is my opinion...

I have had both and both are good phones. If I had to chose between the 2 I would go with the Killer Bees only because the ear pads are more comfortable on my ears.

I have both and use both and they seem pretty much the same to me just different manufacturers. I'll keep and use both, they're both that good and with equally good customer service. I know Sunray stands behind their products!!

I just want to say thanks for all of the feedback on this. I am going to give the Wasp's a shot this year. I did spend over a $100 for them so I guess they're in the same league as the Pro Golds. I was just a bit concerned as my hearing is already starting to change and notice sometimes I have a bit of difficulty with some sounds.

Happy Hunting and a great 2012