Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok don't laugh to hard.......

Sleepyjim

So I ordered the new HF coil and was talking to Waltwiz few days after, we set up to go out gold hunting and teaching me how to do it (Walt IS a wiz at finding gold), we set a date for next week, Sweet!

Fadt forward only a day or two and I am detecting yesterday, telling the wife (Who sits in the jeep and reads, refuses to dig for me LOL, but loves to go with me....) all day we must be back to sign for the coil as I gots to have it! (thinking next day is Walt day).....

We made it in time to sign and get the HF coil, I am soo excited, we run out just so I can swing it and mess around, get home after dark, go to bed early so I can get up and meet Walt at 8am...I am up, wife is up, I get a cup of coffee and while sitting there doing morning prayers, BAM! it hits me, I am a week early.....LOL

Heading to meet Walk and not going to be late is very good, but a week early? I am getting old.......

Good news is, I did not pee myself in all my excitement.

LOL

Jim
PS, See you next week Walt....LOL

good news is if your a week early you will have all the gold :biggrin:

made me smile we are just like little kids at Christmas, new toys gotta love it...

hope you get some gold next week or was that this week :blowup:

AJ

Good luck , whenever it happens. Beginners luck is not to be wasted.
Picked this gem first time I tried with a White's Eagle in the late 80's from a spot that produced a good number of pickers,,,thought it would always be that easy before I got the education

no worrys jim :detecting:

next week will come & we will go out :twodetecting:

the golds been there for eons should be there next week
see you next fri

walt