Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK, enough is enough...

Digdoug

...you guys from up north need to call your cold weather back. This is March 26th in East Tennessee and it should be 70 degrees out, the sun shining, the water gently slapping against the hull of my kayak!

Instead, I am watching huge, beautiful snowflakes gently float to the earth! I think I'm going to fire off a letter to Al Gore because the global warming theory has really let me down this year.

It is beautiful though. A blessing really. If it has to be cold it might as well snow.

Heck, I think I will just sit back and watch the snow for awhile.

Lord, thank you for this beautiful day!

We had our share. Hey just go build a snow man or go sledding! :lmfao:

Even thought I'm grateful for the day the Lord has given me, I'm growing tired of this constant (month after month) 20-30 degree weather and high winds. No matter how you look at it, that's just plain cold! So I said, "Lord...this is Michigan - not Alaska! For us older folks, it's getting difficult to deal with the constant cold weather we've had for months on end. So, if you don't mind, we'd like to see some sunshine and warmer weather and we thank you." Even the squirrels are walking around fluffed up!

LOL... Vicky flew down there yesterday to close on the house. Pretty darn cold :) Well brother, in another couple of years, we'll be MD'n and fishin' together :) (Can't wait) :)

Hey Joe, that is great! We are looking forward to that day too.

That's right...rub it in! LOL!

Same here but little or no accumulation.

Couldn't do either one. Though at times it was near white out conditions for short periods of time the ground was warm enough that it melted very fast.