Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK-> Eurotek Pro first impression:clapping:

Bugar In. USA

EXCELLENT detector, pinpointing and target separation=excellent, ID's are VERY nice, Tones GOOD, it detects the very smallest of nuggets, at 2-3 inches, ones the size of 1/2 a BB, so that is decent, just as good as my gold detector, but lighter by a pound, I like the IRON id feature=so all in all a very good detector=at any price=have had $1000.00 detectors that didn't do as well, been detecting since 1975 and am well pleased with this detector, more satisfied with it than the MANY-MANY others I have owned and used, so I guess it's a 5 star KEEPER.
While just testing it out found 4 old bulletts-Yeah it's a Keeper:teknetics:,
So now I guess I need a T shirt and cap that sez TEKNETICS

Its a great detector for sure.

I have found more old stuff with mine than with the ones I used last year. Definitely a keeper. That Iron ID and separate volume control is the bomb diggity

I knew it!! Already hooked!!! That is great and those Teknetic ball caps are nice too so now I guess you gotta get one of them as well!! Keep us posted on those finds, HH Tim

Hooked on mine too. I'm still waiting for them to sell eurotek pro shirts and hats like they have on the manual.

Yep I became a teknetics fan when I bought my beloved ETP , lol, congrats !! Yep you'll never look back !!

Enjoy that ETP. I believe that it is the best detector for the buck by FAR! I have two other detectors (Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and Ace 250) and I have not even touched them since getting the ETP. I think that the word is getting out on how good they are because I am seeing nothing but good things about them. HH!

Well said!
I became a Teknetics fan back in 1985 with the old Coin Computer models and the really zesty 6500.
Then, I became 'born again' in 2013 when I got the really FAB Eurotek Pro!
Even wrote an article about it in one of the English magazines!!!:teknetics:

Good Hunting

Des D

I'm planning one as my backup/park & tot lot detector.

I was watching a YouTube vid today of a lad in Britain doing some in-soil
depth testing on an Etek Pro. He had dug a big hole and was sticking a target into the
soil wall at the edge of the cavity.
The nice thing was he was doing an "air" test, but in real soil. The target was not around any other iron or trash. And it was not haloed from ages in the ground.
But it was an in ground test - that's gotta count for something.

Most impressive was the target. It was some little hammered copper groat, about 1/4" in diameter. The detector was able to pick it up down to between 5-7".
Mind you that's not a copper Lincoln, or even a dime. These hammered bits are small!
I thought it was pretty impressive and now I WANT one of these detectors!