Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok - Going to Buy a New Camera but Where???

Clifford Powell

Have decided to buy a new Canon PowerShot S3. Has about everything I like plus a few other things too. Problem is where to buy it - in our small town Office Max has it for $500. Wal-mart for about $440 (special order). Sam's not in stock yet and their prices are higher then wally world right next door. :confused:

I looked at eBay but - - ?? and then froogle.com - prices all over the board clear down to $340 but that seems way too low.

Ant recommendations? PM me if you wish but I really could use a little help on this.

Thanks in Advance
Cliff - - -

Got mine from amazon. Dealt with them several times, not the cheapest but never any BS. Image stabilization gets a:thumbup:on S3. Dave

might be best incase of problems with the camera. You can take it back and actually speak to someone about it.

Smaller ticket items we buy online.

RM