Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK GUYS WHATS THE BEST TESORO -FOR LAND LOVERS::argue::

SEMPERFI61

whats the best tesoro for land use ,best all around ,with little maintence,with best depth,best disc. ,not counting old vintage models?need some feed back please---thank you.

tesoros are always good!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Hey Bill

I saw a mint :tesoro:Cibola for sale on the dumpo for $200:clapping:

Sorry Bill

Too late Mascard1 snagged it........I though about it HARD earlier today:stars: My two zincs on a new VLF motion Disc. Tesoro......it would have to have manual ground balance, so that would be a Tejon ... Vaquero or Tiger Shark, never used the "T" or the "V' but have owned the Tiger Shark for ten years.......Great Detector:thumbup:

two best. ? . 1 would be the compadre for tot lots and get up and go detecting , second would be the cibola, its a depth monster with the clean sweep coil, and the Golden umax with the clean sweep coil. and high tones.

To many tesoros . there all great machines. I cant just pick any one . lol

Yes there all Tesoro inside, I like my Tejon but I'm leaning towards a Cortes....but any Tesoro will bring a smile ! Woodstock

If you're looking for a newer model, the Tesoro Vaquero is deep, smooth running and is light as a feather.

I really like it a lot.:)

tabman

DeLeon is like a vacuum on coins I'm up to about 200.00 in clad this year! It hits silver very deep have 9 silver coins this year 4 merc's one a 1916 no mint mark, two rosie's and three Washington quarters all at over 7" deep. And for jewelery this years count 9 rings 4 gold 5 silver. I have yet to be disappointed by the DeLeon it always delivers. I too am landlocked but in the 7 yrs I have owned the D I have found over 60 rings with half being gold.

Hi SEMPERFI61, they are all great for whatever your type hunting. I mostly relic hunt old homesites and troop active sites and use a Tejon, though I have a bunch of other older Tesoros.The T, V & C are all depthhogsand get the job done, but, one word of caution if you do like Relic hunting, the Cibola won't tell you where those irony/habitated places are as it is set up so to be quiet in the iron. Most Relic folks like to be able to find the iron trash areas when they walk into them. Especially when trying to locate a particular site/building etc... Early on some Relic diggers didn't do their homework on the Cibola and would have done better with the T or the V. for their Relic hunting. Always good to have the Man. G.B too, for swapping coils wnen needed. Thought I better pass that along to you. Tesoro can't be beat !! HH Charlie

fowlercharles said:
Hi SEMPERFI61, they are all great for whatever your type hunting. I mostly relic hunt old homesites and troop active sites and use a Tejon, though I have a bunch of other older Tesoros.The T, V & C are all depthhogsand get the job done, but, one word of caution if you do like Relic hunting, the Cibola won't tell you where those irony/habitated places are as it is set up so to be quiet in the iron. Most Relic folks like to be able to find the iron trash areas when they walk into them. Especially when trying to locate a particular site/building etc... Early on some Relic diggers didn't do their homework on the Cibola and would have done better with the T or the V. for their Relic hunting. Always good to have the Man. G.B too, for swapping coils wnen needed. Thought I better pass that along to you. Tesoro can't be beat !! HH Charlie

Whoa! I thought the only difference between the Cibola and Vaquero was just the ground balance.

What makes them different when it comes to being able to detect or not detect iron well?

tabman

SEMPERFI61 said:
whats the best tesoro for land use ,best all around ,with little maintence,with best depth,best disc. ,not counting old vintage models?need some feed back please---thank you.

Hi SEMPERFI61

what is it that you need the machine for ? what are you hunting for and where what is your soil like?

cheers
AJ

Got a Vaquero and love it.
I would never have a prime detector without the manual ground balance...even if I lived in areas with very mild soil.

Not sure about the iron thing...if I set the disk low it sure seems to pick up a ton of iron to me.
All metal, it will pick up everything!