Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok...I will post some finds.......

John M (Ct)

I have been getting out at least once every weekend.I have been locating and hitting old cellar holes as I have fallen in love with the old relics.I would say just about every single one we find has already been hunted and some have just plain been pounded to death.But any way those old places have become a passion.As I log the miles through the woods I try to vision how the property was layed out and think about how the people lived.

Here are some of my finds.Most are from numerous sites as I said some places have been worked over pretty good.

I will start to post finds here more often.I guess I have taken it for granted living in the North East on weather conditions.I haven't forgotten you guys as I have been with a group of you for some time now.I realize that you guys in the deep south have the blazing heat and droughts that keep you away from hunting.To be truthful with you I just had a feeling that the appreciation of finds being posted has gone away from this site.For this I am truly sorry and I don't want to offend you guys as I love you all.

Thank you Craig for the friendly kick in the a$$ and I will return HOME.I just didn't realize that my posts are enjoyed by some.

Collection of items from various sites.
[attachment 71575 P9050807.JPG]

My first Spanish silver coin. It came from a home 1 1/2 miles from my house.
[attachment 71576 P9260001.JPG]

My first complete Colonial shoe buckle.Seem to find parts most of the time.
[attachment 71577 P9230886.JPG]

Some Coins.Top 5 are from a site,bottom 2 are from another site.
[attachment 71578 P9260003.JPG]

Large Cent & a Fatty.
[attachment 71579 P9260904.JPG]

More odds and ends.
[attachment 71580 P9260903.JPG]

<center> same area and did some serious walking and digging even in ice, snow and rains just to be outdoors
and I enjoyed all the time except the skeeters in summer :)
Great finds john :thumbup: and even tho Im in Florida now
I been really busy with new things but once settled a bit again I will be diggin more then now :)

we all hooked up at one of the first "Ba$her's Ball"....

and the look on yer face when Bruce and I started yappen' a mile a minute :rofl: :rofl:

You turned into a `tecting "Monstuh Muthuh" .... :rofl: :rofl:

Always enjoy yer pix...

Keep `em coming!! :thumbup:

Hey, BTW.... Bruce A.O.K.? Work? Home? etc?....

duh Gaff

It was always a blast getting together with you guys.I haven't talked to Bruce in a few weeks.He is going through a divorce right now.Sold his house moved into a condo and adjusting to the single life.It is a rough one with his wife.She just is making things miserable for him but he got his ducks in a row and she is headed for a big time crash.That woman has no clue on how to live on her own.

Maybe we could get together some time,even if it at a D&D just for coffee.

Take care.