Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK I'm done...

FooserPaul

I'm done reading until I get my CTX 3030 and decide for myself... There are some great posts and some good information coming out... and some people posting that I swear were hired by another manufacturer...

Some of the wild conjecture about a new product they have never touch is making me crazy...

I'll be posting my finds in about 10 days :)

Respectfully,
Paul

Gonna clear da hed, huh Paul? :biggrin:----We'll be looking forward to your upcoming posts & finds.---------God Bless, Del
FooserPaul said:
I'm done reading until I get my CTX 3030 and decide for myself... There are some great posts and some good information coming out... and some people posting that I swear were hired by another manufacturer...

Some of the wild conjecture about a new product they have never touch is making me crazy...

I'll be posting my finds in about 10 days :)

Respectfully,
Paul

Amen, to waiting to see what the CTX 3030 can do for myself. All the speculation means almost nothing to me. What the testers say, because they have actually used it, means everything to me.

Amen I t totally agree some people just love to agitate and pick at everything

I blame Coden the mother company of Minelab.

They should have waited until the machines were actually available to purchase and not drip,drip feed the punters.

Frustration,Rumour and Bitching has been the result of their error of judgement.

That in turn will mean a loss of immediate sales and possibly even more long term ones.

All very sad and I speak as a Minelab user for 20 + years.:cry: Jerry.