Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ok not just today. last two weeks.

kramdua

first i found a c-bridle rosette. showed on other forums i use. i just joined this forum so i thought i would share. i went back in the same area and found what i was told a sword holder piece and 3 horseshoes and a couple bullets. i went back yesterday to that spot and found another c-bridle rosette and a virginia staff officer button, eagle infantry in wonderful condition. i have had this land for years but i recently retired and needed some exercise so i took up medal detective. i feel blessed. 20200224_151501_resized.jpg20200224_152152_resized.jpg20200218_144554_resized.jpg

first i found a c-bridle rosette. showed on other forums i use. i just joined this forum so i thought i would share. i went back in the same area and found what i was told a sword holder piece and 3 horseshoes and a couple bullets. i went back yesterday to that spot and found another c-bridle rosette and a virginia staff officer button, eagle infantry in wonderful condition. i have had this land for years but i recently retired and needed some exercise so i took up medal detective. i feel blessed.View attachment 1325View attachment 1326View attachment 1327
Looks as tho you have landed on some nice ground . Looking forward to seeing some more of your finds . And Welcome aboard .

You are blessed indeed. That is some Great finds and saves of our CW History. What state are you from? Oh, and one more thing: A Big Welcome to You to the forum from Georgia and a fellow Relic Hunter. Continued Success to you.

I've seen those called Confederate see results and they're pretty pricey. I note they don't have a nice patina on them, are you cleaning them? If so don't clean them that much

went back out today. i found a few bullets and some other things not sure what years they are or just buried junk. if anyone knows please chime in.20200226_125951_resized.jpg20200226_125958_resized.jpg20200226_130019_resized.jpg
thanks