Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok so I kinda took the nicer weather for granted ...

dobbie

As you may know we have gotten some really nice weather lately...thought winter had escaped us altogether and it was an early spring..I even started on my garden a bit...But I figured it was ganna stay nice for a while longer and didnt do much MDing at all....:blush: Now I wish I would have taken advantage of all our wonderful weather...Winter has once again came knocking on our doors..and now that I am starting to get a bit of treasure huntin bug again guess what? Rain...yup freezing cold rain. for at least the next 10 days...:blink: However with rain come snow in mountains...I guess its time to finally unpack my snow boards . :biggrin: Moral of pointless story......Dont take anything for granted.

Why don't you keep all that cold weather out there for a change! :)

Just hold on to your coin bag and detector, dobbie, and before you know it, all the coins and etc will be floating to the surface from all the rain, and it will be warm again and you can get out and gather them up or :detect: for treasure then! :rofl: We, who have too cold of weather, would sure like living in California, I guess, as I've never been in your state! :) God Bless! Betty