Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK summer if officially over...

JimGilmore

Yes, summer is over...between the heat and depression I am happy to have cooler weather.
I have been making it out about 1 time each day lately and while monday was quite depressing. I have been doing ok.
Monday I found 101 coins for a total of $1.90. Talk about a bunch O pennies.
I have almost filler up my tupper ware container with coin and such but I have till monday to get my total up before the club meeting.
Nothing fantastic so far but I am looking for that surprise in the ground to come soon.

well jim , hope you find that good target before it freezes, El ninyo may keep you going all winter

Unless it rains then I be stuck back indoors. I do not do wet.

Ha! When I was young, I had an umbrella in my left hand which I let rest on my shoulder with the umbrella atop my head. I was a detectaholic!:detecting:

yeppers.....days are numbered! Tues. saw my first fresh snow on top the mountains and some night time temps in the 20's...........

Really? Still fills like I'm detecting on Mercury here in p'cola.
Hopefully we will get down into the 70's. Yohoo:stretcher:

So far this month here are the current totals for this month.
1 dollar coins
68 quartes
82 dimes
52 nickels
341 pennies
------------------that come out to 593 coins and $32.26
Plus there was 1 large mexicn coin 1 wheat cent 1 funland token 16 chucky cheese token 1 fork 1 broken knife blade several cheap rings1 silver ring 1/2 of a sissor 1 dog tag from a dog 1 fork and 1 spoon.
And 2 gold ish chains. neither are magnetic but I doubt hey are gold...