Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK ,yall,,diller update....no i ain dead,,,,just getting used to a new schedule,,,

charliediller

and happened to have a few minutes to spare,,After 9 years of runnimg an art gallery/homebrewing/redneck paradise,,,and opening 5 days a week,,for 5 hrs,,,hmmmmmm,,,I decided to get off it and make afew bucks,,SOOOOOOOOOO,,3 months of writing those lil bitty print checks and numerous bureaucratic waits,,,dah dah,,,I got my license for the "dusty diller',,,,after building windowless partition in the front of my old movie theater,,,an alabama "package store',,,read Likker sto....so now its 6 days aweek,,,,from 10 till 7 at nite,,,Took afew weeks to adjust and the 4 days off a month r tuff,,Can't bs prospecting and metal hunting as before and no guitar on sidewalk,,,however the change is fun,,and still selling pans and detectors,,,,specially garrett 250,,,killer fur the bucks,,have I made any $,,well no,,,have to pay the license and alcohol insurance first,,,,so this is kinda like one of those new year cards some folks do,,,,Yall be good,,,,,,,,,Charlie in bama (Found a 3/4 carat diamond for the galfren at "Bluenile" for xmas)

OK, charliediller where's the pic of that fine 3/4 carat unit? Don't be sucha stranger. Ju git a little blow with the hurricane?

Y'all givin out any samples :lol: Good to hear from ya. Where's the Ghost hidin??

Dave

ok,,,,pic coming,,,,,,,nothing at all here 200 miles north of coast,,What disgusts me is hurricane relief as far north as jackson,,,ms,,,on our latta,,generators/new roofs etc,,,, some creeps,fiancee's bro in gulfport was really lucky on his dwelling,,didnt take any relief,,didnt need it,,,fema was handing out generators if you wanted one,,,,,,will gettum pic,cs