Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Okay, Here are my Finds!

Tim-PY

[size=large]Interesting day! The real treasure was enjoying God's creation! I had a black squirrel running in front of me as I proceeded down an ancient trail from the 1700's, then three deer came out in front of me and didn't seem concerned about me, I found a bunch of trees that were well chewed and some fallen by Beaver, I told my wife they were Beaver Art! Tried to up-load photo but apparently to big. My detector was going off everywhere, I changed the modes to block out junk but it kept beeping although the cursor on the Ace 250 showed it was pull tabs etc. From watching the DVD I thought it wouldn't give sound on trash only show the cursor. Anyway the parks people will be proud, I cleaned a lot of junk!!! Broken glass, some early broken bottles, foil, pull tabs, and everything else. My big finds for the day? Two cents! Yep, two cents and I had to wrestle a Blue legged crab to get my second penny! Poor crabby, he won't do that again! Okay, okay, don't call the animal rights people on me, just kidding, I'm a animal lover, we have four rescued dogs. I did find the blue crab legs which surprised me as I am only near fresh water. I thought maybe a Seagull may of taken them from someones trash but then kept finding more right by the lake. Never seen these at the lake before. The second penny was a 2000, thank goodness, it was pretty deep or I kept missing it and hit it pretty good with my digger. Also shown are some pottery shards and what looks like a broken spear point made of natural stone, maybe just a rock! Overall, I got some learning and two cents to boot![/size][attachment 85082 ba8.JPG][attachment 85084 ba11.JPG][attachment 85083 ba10.JPG][size=large]This photo is of Taco, our Long Haired Chihuahua, I taught him to do Peek-a-boo![attachment 85091 taco2.jpg][/size]

You had fun and enjoyed God's creation! The pic of Taco looks like a red fox! :)

[size=medium]Yeah, he's my little buddy! [attachment 85092 P81500019.jpg]He does look like a fox, except he would be considered a midget! [attachment 85093 taco1a.JPG]This last photo is from the first day we brought him home, he was so small the smallest flea collar even trimmed down was huge on him! He was less than three months old when we rescued him. Now he thinks he's a wolf, although the cutest little dog in the world, he's quite aggressive unfortunately so we have to put him in another room when the grandkids visit. [/size]

Great finds!!! Lol, I love little dogs that think they are the top dog...:rofl: Someday I want to get a Jack Russell terrier. The are always mean, I like that!!!!:rofl:

[size=medium]We actually rescued a Jack Russell also, we spoke with a non-profit that handles just Jack Russells and they advised us it wouldn't be good for him to be around our other dogs as he might hurt them, he was cute though, found him a home. Our problem is we want to keep everyone we rescue! Here's a picture of "Jack", didn't know his name! [attachment 85094 Jack3.JPG]Taco wasn't happy about sharing his toys! [attachment 85095 Jack5.JPG][/size]

Oh! Taco is sooooooooo sweet! I want him ...today!! :)

Great pics, Tim..very creative photography!

That Jack Russell looks just like my "Jakkie"..except Jakkie is black and white...Hank loves the photos , also

Yeah , those Jack Russells are a piece of work....they develop this "baditute" .....I love it!

You had a very pleasant day! Isn't this the greatest hobby!

[size=medium]Sure thing, I love it! Sort of feel like a explorer! We were supposed to get 2-4" of snow tonight, they just upped it to 5-10" Won't be going out tomorrow! Taco is adorable (usually!), but he thinks he can beat everyone up and doesn't allow anyone near me. We also have two Border Collies and a Shih-Tzu. Taco doesn't know it but we have to protect him from himself, he just doesn't get it, the Border Collies are bigger and don't like little dogs trying to bite them just because! [attachment 85108 Tacosharestoys.JPG]He was in a good mood this day, he even shared his toys with Dusty our Shih-Tzu![/size]