Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Okay...Here's the Barber Half pic I promised ya

GaryF

Lighting is bad in the kitchen but here it is...

It's not in great shape but It's mine...lol

Thanks
Gary

Nice Gary, Silver halfs are a great find

That's something special there. Great going. :thumbup:

I keep forgetting.:) Which Tesoro were you swinging when you found that nice barber half?:detecting:

I'm still looking for MINE,,, WTG !! HH

Beem,

OH no you didn't

I know you didn't come in here and jack my thread just to be a jagO.

If you created an alias to hide behind while you accuse someone for doing something that's none of your business...that's a pretty cowardly thing to do.
This board has moderators that would catch any wrong doing and if they find something out of wack with a sponsor I'm sure it would have been handled through PM.

AND NOT IN MY THREAD. :rant:

Please................. tell me I'm reading your post and intentions the wrong way and I will apologize.

If not... :puke:

tesoro is the name that means gold, but its a killer on the silver too! great old piece of history find. when money was actually money, a precious metal. that was fortune to some poor joker in that time frame. 5 cents bag of flour days. now wont pay the tax on 5 bucks in most places. my comment if posted on any forum would be YOU MUST HAVE USED A TESORO!

tesoro is the name that means gold, but its a killer on the silver too! great old piece of history find. when money was actually money, a precious metal. that was fortune to some poor joker in that time frame. 5 cents bag of flour days. now wont pay the tax on 5 bucks in most places. my comment if posted on any forum would be YOU MUST HAVE USED A TESORO!

way to go!

Nice coin..