Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Okay.. what's up with White's new M7?

willy

Popped over to the 'other' White's forum to reset my password 'n such and noticed that they have a new "MXT, M7, & M6" forum. Well, what's going on with the M7? We now have a forum that includes a detector that doesn't exist? Not likely, and if White's claims that there isn't such a detector, and it turns out there is, then that would be out & out lying since it's already on the forum header. Well? ..Willy.

Its apparantly a MXT without a pod ,, ehh and made in the UK,, ehhh.. and we find lots with it too...

I really wonder how i missed that one, and i wonder how they build them too,, and where ? lol

Must be classified under the act in UK, used by MI 5 and Scotland Yard. And mr Bean..

It was most likely a prototype I have bought prototypes from a dist he had, that they were trying out,a hopped up classic 3 it was some 7-8 yrs ago. Was nervous but a little deeper than normal was gonna be called the patriot but never matured. Have bought detectors like this in my last 40 yrs of detecting from different mfg's. shortribs.