Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old alarm clock, and other relics in the smoke!

DOP

Hi everybody! We were out again at the site this weekend despite the wildfire smoke. We found an old alarm clock, personal items and many more relics from this old dwelling in the woods. I think we wrapped up the dig and got the good stuff. Here is the finalé of the exploration as well as pics of all of the artifacts. Also, thanks for helping us identify these pieces. They will be donated to the museum at the University of Washington and River is feeling pretty cool about that! Anyway, thank you for the support and hope you enjoy this last installment of the series.

Cool finds!!!! The “sardine” can you found could be a Prince Albert tobacco can. Where I am, and especially around the early logging camps, its fairly common to find them. If there is any red color left then my money is on Al.

I think you’re right- there may be a little bit of red left on one can but o wasn’t sure until you mentioned it.