Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old big silver from 1860 farmhouse

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVJIzEiL_sY

I returned to the vacant 1860 farmhouse that I have permission to hunt. The last time there I got the 1886 era counterfeit Morgan dollar, 1852 LC, and some other cool goodies. I only had about an hour or so to hunt this time and only managed to make about 2 passes across the large front yard. But it was a productive 2 passes!! This is the 2nd Barber half I've dug from this front yard this year. I have both on full digs on my YouTube channel - Ohio Digger.

Awesome finds! That's sure one beautiful Barber!:thumbup: Thanks for sharing!

nice job!

Wow, that's so nice :clapping:! Exciting find!