Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Brass stirrup , few musket balls, other odd stuff.

Ground_Hog_MD

the old spot isn't done with me yet.
popped out an old brass stirrup one dropped musket ball and two fired balls.
and a few other odd items. the piece with the hole in it is from a car starter
Delco remy USA 945 ... a few feet from where i pick up the Model T ford keys.
i am hitting very large iron under some of the other items and have dug up a few part
i believe are parts of a buried model T . small item on left of musket balls is a very tiny brass button.

What in the hell? A brass stirrup or spur? :surprised: You are one metal grabbing son of a gun I tell ya! But of course you know that!:rofl::clapping:
Mud

When you told the story about finding the key I was going to suggest to keep looking and you might find the whole car. :rofl:

Correct Mud Spur ... i do apologize ...

looks like you have a interesting site