Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OLD BRONZE (or)COPPER BUCKLE

lefthandedjim

Hi Steve and all people reading this .I just started metaling about 7 months now and I love it. But lots of walking though. OK before Long Branch NJ and after Deal was an old abandoned Church where I found an old buckle .I cleaned it up and I see a goldish color ? BRONZE I think . It looks pretty old .Dose anyone know the value if any to this buckle?

lol. :surprised: If you can tell me where I lost my car keys ten years ago,,I will tell everything about your buckle!! lol:rolleyes:

We need a picture at the very least,,,and anything else you might know about it,,like any writing or details on it.

I got to hand it to you,,,you went from no picture at all,,to the biggest picture I have ever seen on this site. And I have been here for awhile. Very nice picture by the way!!

I can't help with the ID of your item ,,,,,,,,but Good Luck,,, so many options with your find.. maybe someone will have a idea!!

THANKS you made me laugh out loud .My girl was wondering what I was laughing at .ANY HELP IDENTIFYING THIS WOULD BE APPRECIATED .JIM

n/t

Be careful cleaning relics. Collectors like to see the old patina intact because it's hard, but not impossible, to fake patinas.

Hi CarolinaClyde, Would I be correct to say that the "D"buckle is a "cinch" buckle? I ain't no cowboy and it has been awhile since I saddled up. Seems I have dug a couple of those myself way back. HH, Charlie