Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old coin?

I found one very similar to that one , about one year ago. I was detecting an old yard house was built in the 1770's. I thought I had a bucket lister until I cleaned it up. Turned out to be a reproduction . I will send a pic if I can find it in my collection of things. I hope yours is the realle deal.

I found one very similar to that one , about one year ago. I was detecting an old yard house was built in the 1770's. I thought I had a bucket lister until I cleaned it up. Turned out to be a reproduction . I will send a pic if I can find it in my collection of things. I hope yours is the realle deal.

I would post a pic of some real 1715 Spanish Coins if I Can get a photo of the pics that I already have for none are handy to take from Original Reales given when split the treasure found in one season when divided among investors! I will see if Tami can help me, as I haven't the skills to work photos & links from other sites! Wish I could because there are many I would like to link up to on this forum but memory & confusion fail me! The photos are nice to remember them by & not having them available where others could steal! Luckily, they weren't available for the auctioneers to put out for bids! I know that most Coin Dealers & Collectors would know the real from the Fake!

It is not unusual to find these after hurricanes & bad storms washing them up on the sandy beaches along Florida's GOLD COAST! Even comparing photos may not reveal if real or not! Mine each have a Certificate of AUTHENTENSITY from ROY VOLKER who had to have a Goverment Archeologist on board--so they truly are real Spanish Reales from off the 1715 Spanish Fleet that wnt down along Florid's beaches --they say the one with the Mother Load has never been discovered believing it having gone under farther North than the ones discovered! Mel Fisher & his family & Investors spent years & tons of money searching for them with more to be discovered --They found the Atochia & very amazing long gold chains, Emeralds, Rings & etc. You can see them at their Fisher Museum by Internet or visiting when in Florida! The sad part he & his wife lost a son & his wife when their ship was capsized during a furious storm at night! I do forget--so if I've made errors in telling their story please forgive me, as it was the early & mid 80's when I was there & belonged to our Coinshooters club! Afterwards & after divorced most of my time was in going metal-detecting & trying to get my home ready to sell & then moving back towards where I grew up on the farm & went to school! Still in SE MO but not close to where i grew up! God Bless! Ma

No worrys Ma I haven't the greatest skill set when it comes to posting photos. Haven't scoured my finds drawers yet to see if I can come up with the not so real realle. Its all good retelling stories sometimes we miss details .. God Bless you as well !!