Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OLD HOUSE HUNT 2 :detecting:

moondog2000

Just got my flash card back from my daughter so I can post some of my trips I took in the last 3 weeks. ever since I bought Garrets book on cache hunting I have been hitting every old house I can find. These 3 houses are on the old idyllwild road 6 mi up from banning.Some one has detected here before me because there are lots of little holes and a 3 foot hole where the outhouse was. there are also 10 millon 22 shell casings so detecting is very hard.I plan to come back after snake season and wade into the brush away from where people stand and shoot and see if I can find the dump. I had to copy these pics as the file is two big and I don't know how to reduce the pixals after the pic is taken.

Nice pics!:clapping:Thanks for sharing!:wiggle:Happy Hunting!:)

When john mention about keeping good places to your self I did not think it was a problem, I have not seen a single person with a detector in our town ever. Well when our cherry fest. was over my buddy drove past the park on monday morning he said the tents were not down yet and they were still taking the rides apart and there were people all over the park like ants with detectors searching every where. I guess I'll keep my mouth shut from now on where I'm at.